Become a member and benefit from our excellent loyalty program, but only when you book directly with us.
Every time you stay, you collect a stamp (not included on Saturday nights) and on the collection of 10 stamps you receive your average rate as credit to use in the Willow Restaurant, Fisherman’s Bar or on your next stay. Or alternatively, use your credit at our sister venue, the King Charles hotel in Gilllingham, as the loyalty card scheme is fully redeemable at both hotel venues.
Make a reservation on our website now or call one of our team on +44 (0)1474 823 333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
Terms and conditions
- Only one Loyalty Card per room, per nights stay
- The Loyalty Card must be stamped on the day of the stay. Under no circumstances will stamps be back dated
- Stamps will not be issued on special promotional nights, Public holidays or Saturday
- Only applies to stays between Sunday and Friday
- The free night must be taken between Sunday and Friday (subject to availability)
- The free night cannot be used on special promotional nights
- You will not receive a stamp on the night you redeem your loyalty card
- The credit must be used on the day of the 11th stay
- The credit can only be used between Sunday and Friday
- No cash refunds can be given if the credit is not used in full
- The Loyalty Card cannot be transferred to another name
- Stamps cannot be transferred between Loyalty Cards
- If you lose your Loyalty Card, another card will be provided, but any existing stamps will not be credited
- The Loyalty Card remains the property of the Inn on the Lake Hotel at all times
- The Inn on the Lake Hotel has the right to withdraw the Loyalty Card scheme at any time without notice
- Only bookings made directly through the Hotel can be eligible